The primary instrument is the 27 rank Fritzsche pipe organ in the Sanctuary. A good deal of the pipework is from the 1927 Estey organ installed when the chancel was reconfigured at that time.
(Prior to the Estey, medical the church’s first pipe organ was a Hook-Hastings two manual tracker from the early 1890’s.)
A custom built low-profile, seek movable console from Patrick Murphy and Associates was installed in the week after Easter, generic 2014. The case and bench are quatersawn oak, stained dark cherry to match the sanctuary woodwork. The interior is natural maple, with dimmable LED lighting. The Peterson control unit has multiple memory levels, a transposer, full MIDI implementation, and record/playback capabilities. The console is completely movable, requiring only a 110 volt AC outlet and an ethernet RJ45 cable.
Patrick Murphy and Associates
maintain the organ, and restored the 49 note Estey Harp stop in 2010.
Cody Mead, friend of FPC, checking out the new console.
Organ specifications are HERE.
Download the 1999 report from consultant Jonathan Ambrosino. Download Now
Download the 2000 new organ case proposal and perspective drawing from consultant Stephen Bicknell. Download Now